2007년 5월 25일 금요일

Rant

Well I thought I should update but instead of talking about my semi crazy experiences in Seoul this weekend Im more in the mood to rant about what is annoying me in Korea. Also these are in no particular order
1. Korean drivers worst in the world
2. People not speaking in my class
3. Australians as my mate so eloquently put it, "they are like the cockroaches of the world" (I really dont hate aussies I just find most of them annoying they are so fucking sarcastic)
4. Self hating westerners, I know the west has done some fucked up shit (america) but its not evil so shut the fuck up im tired of hearing it
5. Brown nosers, I work with the biggest fucking brown noser in the world and it really annoyes me, this guy kissers up to everyone my boss, studetsn other teachers I hate it. He also constantly talks about how superior korea is to the west.
Well there are many more but I got to go time to go to a Doosan Bears game

댓글 없음: