2007년 5월 12일 토요일

nightout in Korea

As I write this I am in a PC bang as i wait for my computer to get fixed. I got to tell you the PC Bangs (internet cafe) are shitty sure the computers are nice you have cool leather chairs, its cheap, but there are children everywhere and everyone smokes. But anyways I got paid yesterday 2.3 million won which is around two thousand three hundred dollars. I got paid three hundred extra because I had to teach an extra class all last month. But because this is saturday I would tell anyone is interested about my night last night. So last night me and my buddy rob were sort of forced to go out with students. So we went out with Jack, a huge business man who owns a few factories and he fucking drinks a ton, melissa a cool housewife, two male students and two cute korean english teachers. So our night started out at some upscale bar where we drank tons of beers, which jack paid for of course. Now if you dont know Koreans drink fast and and they love "bomb" drinks where you add liquor to your beers and then you have to bottom ups. Man keeping up with jack is tough but I think I impressed the korean teachers i guess Koreans repect people who are strong. Well anyways after drinking we went to a huge Nora Bang think Karaoke. While there all the koreans sang some sort of ballad each and they all sing very well which makes sence becasue they all lovre nori bangs. But eventually I was forced to think and I choose the coolest song I could find which was Nirvana rape me and I think I did fairly well and dugg it. So after being at the Nora Bang for like two hours and drinking a ton more, (thanks jack) me, rob and the two korean studesn who were 24 years old went to the best western club in the city. There of course we drank more and I got shitfaced. I ended up drinking with some scottish dude who kept buying me whisky shots for a while the I talked to some cute hippie chick who went to Reed college then I attempted to hit on the hot Russian bartender from Kazakstan. Now I know she diggs me but when I hit on her Im always shitfaced but she gives me free drinks and fucking touches me so tonight she said to some to the bar at seven and we could some drinks so I will try that. Anyways I ended up drinking until 7AM then I got a taxi and slept. But I got to say it was a normal night but fucking wierd and fun.

댓글 없음: