2007년 5월 15일 화요일

Payday

So I got paid a couple days ago and it feels great. I have now reached one of my goals with 5 million won saved up, thats around 5,000 dollars. And with six more months to go plus my 2 million won bonus I am on way to my ultimate goal of saving 12 million won. But the strange thing about paypay in Korea in that I get paid in cash and becasue their highest bill is 10,000 won you get a fucking huge stack of money. Let me tell you its pretty badass to go to the bank with a huge wad of money. Also yesterday was teachers day in Korea which means that most students brought me and all the other teachers gifts. I ended up getting bottles of cheap wine, lots of food including rice cakes, flowers, and other misc. cheap gifts it was preety sweet.

댓글 1개:

Poor Boy Geohumanist :

Dong dong ju! Lost my wallet and keys so Im going D-Day style to Mexico for six days (graduation present) with only a pasport, cash and some shorts. Bone the Kazak tender doggy!