2007년 6월 9일 토요일

update

Well I guess i should update though I dont have much time (got to go climb a mountian, more on that later). Well I thought on good tell what I have been doing that last few weeks. So two weeks ago in honor of Budda's birthday I got a three day vacation and so I went with a couple buddies to Seoul to check out the city and drink. So just to quickly say what we did we drank and fucking ton saw the major temple in Seoul and got some free food and had a fun time. One example of something cool we did was go to this awesome Korean nightclub ( its supposed to be the best in the country). We were only allowed in becasue one of my buddies friends is married to a beautiful Koreran women. As a FYI only Koreans are allowed in korean nightclubs you have to be with koreans to be allowed in korean nightclubs, I think its because American soldiers are assholes. But anyways we drank a ton and it was sweet and I got to say Korean women are fuckin hot maybe I should get try to get a korean girlfriend. And I found a pretty sweet article about the Korean drinking culture that will help explain how crazy they are woth drinking
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/10/world/asia/10korea.html?ex=1339128000&en=af3ce8a618ceebf2&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

댓글 2개:

dave :

oh and i still havent figured out how to edit

Poor Boy Geohumanist :

Dope article, McGuyver! Stay strong Fair Davis Maximus.