2007년 5월 18일 금요일

drinking north korean soju

Well last night (friday night) I got my first taste of something north korean and that came in the form of Soju. So for you who dont know Soju is a horrible liquor that Koreans drink like water, its cheap, 1 doller per bottle and dangerous, drink two and your fucked up. Well last night me and my buddy rob met some other foreigners a kiwi, a aussie, and two strange russians one I know was named Boris. Anyways one of the dudes i think the guy from Australia bought some north korean soju that he had bought from some marine. A little FYI if you ever come to Korea you can get anything from a marine. So we met these dudes in front of a convience store that is conviently located in the red light district so me drank soju and beers and watched these prostitutes come and go if was pretty sweet. So after drinking tons we went to a western bar and drank more and I got more drunk then I wanted becasue for whatever reason people always give me free drinks and as everyone knows you cant turn down a free drink. Anways we ended up drunkly getting a cab at around 4 in the mourning. So in all it was a pretty sweet average night in the Changwon.

댓글 2개:

matt333 :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
matt333 :

thats what I like to hear, sounds like some fun ass nights. You Should definitely come to Australia and we'll hit the steets of Sydney!