2007년 5월 6일 일요일

ok

ok well i havent written at all about my wierd life that i am living in korea. But I thought that if anyone was curious this "blog" would allow me to share my experience with family and friends. So to start as some of you know i live in Changwon Korea which is 45 minutes from Pusan. So basically I live in the fucking suberbs., So anyways this is my life in general i 'teach" 7 classes everyday 630 AM 730, 930, 600 700, 800, 900. It sucks but I get paid a ton. So becasue this is my first entry what do I do , well during the week I east sleep and work. But the weekend is when my life gets a little more interesting I usually drink at this western bar o'brian's on saturdays which is kinda shitty, the owner Austin is cool and I have fucked a few of the bartenders but in general its full of fat old men. So what the what the fuck can I do to keep myself entertained well on saturday i always go to pusan which is genuinely cool fucking city.l Now right now i dont want to talk about experience(maybe in the future) but last night I had an interesting night. So just to give a quick recap last night was cinco de mayo and I wanted to celebrate bu tmy friends were either in Seoul or with girlfriends so i went alone. So ive been to pusan times and i knew where I had to go my favorite western pub which is called the underground near Pusan national university, (turn left from the subway stop and go four blocks). Anyways the night was sweet I drank tons of tequilla, coronas, and margaritas. I do though have a huge problem with my night as I dont remember from like 200 till 800. The last thing I remeber is im drinking with some dude from south afraica and next thing i remember im in a fucking and i dont even know what city im in. Also i think I laid as i had a used condom wrapper inb my pocket. Anyways I plan to write on here once a week to ramble and talk aboput my strange fucking life in korea.

댓글 1개:

dave :

i got to say sorry for misspellings grammer mistakes i have no clue on how to edit its all in fucking Korean