2007년 6월 22일 금요일

friday night at IP

Ok so I thought I would right about last night which wasn't that interesting but it was relatively fun. So last night we (Me, Rob, and Roger) started out the night going to New York, which is up scale bar yuppie type bar full of wealthy business men. The reason we go there is one its close to work and two one of the bartenders always gives us free drinks, last night for example we got free fruit and two tequila shots. So we anyways we drank a little at New York a little tequilla, a little vodka, and a few beers. Then me and Rob went to IP, which is another western bar and to my amazement the bar was crowded and people so I'm like sweet. So me and Rob get a couple beers and start playing awful music like the macarena and everyone is doing the fucking dance but it was fun watching these people because there is a strange mix at western pubs in Korea. So there was a faux hippie chick, a guy who looked like a dungeon and dragons geek, hot Korean girls who are there because they want to fuck a good looking westerner, Mexicans, Russians, American soldiers, i don't know it was just hilarious this strange mix all doing the macarena and other cheesy dances together. But anyways I really blew it towards the end of the night because one of the hot Korean came up to and said "your beautiful would you come to O'briens" with me and I said no. I knew if I went with her I probably would have fucked her but I owe 178,000 W at the fucking bar and didn't want to pay it and also didn't feel like dancing because it Korea you have to dance seperate from your partner and I cant do that I would like a fucking tool so i turned her down though looking back on it the mourning after I definitely regret it.

댓글 1개:

matt333 :

Dude its the same fucking way in Australia. You have to dance away from your partner unless you are dancing with a westerner but one of my friends got kicked because he was freaking a girl in my group to intensely/. I think you should have gone 4 it to,