2007년 6월 17일 일요일

saturday in changwon

Ok so I thought i should update and talk about what I did yesterday. To anyone who reads this it will sound boring but to me it was a pretty sweet night. Ok so the night started around 600 at my buddy Rob's house with is a two minute walk from my pad. And I got to say his pas is much better then mine its cozy and cool mine is way to fucking big it looks ridiculous. But anyways Rob is leaving Korea in two weeks so it was basically his going away party. So his girlfriend was there, who is Korean, I was there a couple other Americans a couple Canadians a two Aussies. So anyways we drank tons of cass red (6.9!) and then out out to the western "beer garden" which in reality is just a table in front of a convenience store across from the international hotel. So we got shit faced there and watched the prostitutes come and go into and out of the international hotel. And its fun to watch these hot girls come and go into the hotel and most of them come on motorcycles. I was really wasted most of the night bust i remember trying to hit on all of the prostitutes and most ignored me or said "no English" but one beautiful one dugg me and after fucking some disgusting German (probably) she came over but unfortunately one of the other whores grabbed her and dragged her away. So after that I my memory gets fuzzy but we then west to some horrible live music but the Filipino singers were hoti But after hearing the singers and drinking more my memory was fucked and dont remember anything after that. But looking back it was fun though i wish I could have gotten that beautiful whores number she was definitely into me.

댓글 없음: