2007년 7월 31일 화요일

Seoul #1

So today wednesday is the last day of my five day summer vacation. I decided to take my holiday in Seoul and I got back a few hours ago. So anyways I felt a little sick on friday and saturday so I took it easy just had a few drinks in Changwon. I felt great on Sunday though and took the KTX (Korean high speed train) to Seoul which only took two and half hours. So anyways I get there around six or so and Im by myself and no almost nothing about the city I have no luggage its just be and my wallet. So the firt thing I did was look for a PC Bang (internet cafe) and find out where the fuck to go and where to stay. So the web didnt help me too much but it gave me directions on how to get to Itaewon. Now Itaewon is the forgiener ghetto of Seoul its where all the GI's hangout and the Africians, Muslims, Indians, and all the sort of "wierd" people like filipino transvestites and shit. Anyways I find some cheap shit hole hotel that is mostly used by hookers and set off to explore. So the first thing I did was eat a shworma (sp?) and drink a korean beer. After that I had to explore the famous hooker hill. So hooker hill is this hill where there are tons of hookers. But they are kind of interesting most of them are small building with one prositute (usually very cute) who comes out and trys to get you to come inside. So I was curious and I went inside and inside there is a bed and a bar and she will serve you drinks and if you want you could fuck her. But what I found interesting was she had these TV's in there where she could see the street and if the guy looked safe she would bring them inside. I asked her what that meet and she said no Koreans and no Black guys (Koreans are so racist to back people). Well after I was done with the hooker I asked her what was cool and she told me the Seoul Pub and it was cool. So I went to the Pub and it was packed with many waegugin (foreigners) Anyways I end up drinking with this guy named William who is this cool young German guy who works as a translator German to English. He speaks no Korean and just works with a German company ans makes fucking 6 million a month thats 6000 dollers. Anyways we drink and he shows me all the hot spots around Itaewon including this nightlcub called lime light which even though it was monday was really cool and there we meet some Korean girls and drank alot of tequilla but I think we got to shit faced and the girls left. So we ended up at this fucking Russian bar full of Russian prostitutes and at least they looked Russian mafia. But there we talked to these Russian guys and one guy I remember he told me he was a big time smuggler. After the wierd Russian bar my memory isnt great but I remember we went to some high end "massage" place where William got a high end "massage" with a beautiful korean girl. After that I some how made it back to hotel where it was around 7 AM. I slept there only until around 12 becasue I had plans to meet up with my Korean "girl friend". Later I'll write about what we did it got pretty wild.

댓글 없음: