2007년 7월 22일 일요일

Saturday in Pusan

So my day yesterday and my mourning today was pretty cool and interesting. I started the day my meeting this this cute girl Ji and went and saw the new Harry Potter movie in Mason. I got to say I dug new the Potter move though I wished I would have saw Die hard 4 that movie looks badass. Anyways we ended up next going to Pusan which is about 30-45 minutes away by bus. So when we get to Busan to decide to go to the area of the side around pusan national university which I think is the coolest part of Busan. This area is full of hot chicks wearing wired fashion, cool restaurants, and some of the best western pubs in the city. So we decided, or more like I insisted, that we go the cool pigs feet restaurant. So at this restaurant they only serve pigs feet but they do it in alot of differant ways so we ended going there eating a ton of pigs feet and drinking mekju(beer) and soju. After eating we went to my favorite western pub in the city called the basement but for some reason it was pretty dead we still had fun we smoked hookah and drank alot of Hoegarrdens, well I drank alot of Hoegarrdens. But it was also cool becasue even though I hadn't been there for a couple months the hot waitress remembered me and the owner gave me a few free drinks. So we ended up leaving the pub around maybe 4 in the morning and then found a love hotel and had fun there.
But what was the most interesting for me was when we woke up she wanted to go a public bath. Now the public is pretty wierd so you walk in pay 4000 won they take your shoes and give you a locker key and give you a set of clothes you have to wear. After you change you have many differant places and things you can do. The first thing I learned is that it is split in male and female sections. So once I got to the male section you can go differant rooms the first one i went to was the sleeping room where, well you can go sleep on the floor in this really dark room. So when I walked in there was around 30 Korean guys all sleeping on the floor it was kind of strange. The next room I went to was the bath room where there were differant big communal baths one was cold water another was hot water and in these pools there were many Korean guys. So I decided to take a dip in the hot bath is pretty sweet. And one interesting thing about the pools is that you can pay for a guy to clean your back while you relax in the pool. Anyways after I left the pool area I went to the Sauna room and took a nice sauna. Then I went to the shower room and took shower, which was wierd becasue all the Korean guys where looking at me becasue i was the only foreigner. After that I went to a differant part of the bath where both men and women were allowed there I got a massage and then took a nap on the floor. So the bath experience was cool but a little strange.

댓글 없음: