2007년 9월 9일 일요일

DVD Bang

Well i thought i should update and share my experiences of last night. So last night me and my buddy Matt and my kinda od, sort of girlfriend Ji came over to my pad. So we started the night by getting drunk on soju and a little mekju while listening to justice it was pretty sweet. We then went to the Makkoli bar near my house which is across the street from changwon university. So there we ate kimchee jigae (kimche soup) and drank of course makkoli and well as soju. So it was me Ji and Matt getting pretty shitfaced until Matt made friends with two korean dudes so we then had a group of five and continuded on getting drunk, taking many shots of soju and sipping on makkoli, which is awesoome by the way tasy and cheap 3 bucks for a fucking kettel, anyways matt and the korean eventually left and it was just me and Ji. We then decided to do drink a little Sake at this cool little japenese restaurant and then go to the DVD Bang. Now the DVD Bang is very interesting becasue its a small room, which only two people are allowed to go into, and that has a huge screen where you are supposed to watch movies. But in reality it is where couples go to get laid becasue instead of a sofa or chairs there is a fucking bed. So anyways me and Ji go there but instead of watching a movie I brought a couple of CD's and we had "fun" in the DVD bang and then chrashed at my pad around 6.

댓글 없음: