2007년 9월 24일 월요일

Chosuk

Ok I havent updated in a while but this weekend was pretty badass. Ok is chosuk the biggest holiday of the year and for chosuk we got five days off, (today is day four), anyways me and matt decided to go to Pusan for the holiday. We stayed at this amazing hostel called the actors and tourist guesthouse. The hostel was great and alot of cool people were staying there, two beautiful girls from singapore, a dude from japan, one girl from new zealand, (she hated me) one from america, one crazy dude from america, and one guy from australia. Ok so day one me at matt get to the hostel around four check in and everyting and then go to
Gwangalli beach which was about a ten minute walk from the hostel. At Gwangalli we eat some kind of dumpling, drink some beers, and chill of the beach with a really incredible view of a suspention bridge it was a great vibe. After chilling for a while we went back to the hostel and drank some beer with kind of crazy dude from america named moe, and a chill aussie named andrew bith were on holiday and teach in japan. So after drinking a ton of Hite we decided to go to Haeundae which is the trendy beach area and normally Haeundae is crazy but the weather sucked so nobody at the beach. But we first went to a bar called U2 I think there we met two chill black dudes. The bar was pretty lame and cheesy so decided to go to the trendy nightclub across the street but that place had a big cover so said fuck it and went another club like the fuzzy navel or something but that place was kind of dead so the bacl dudes and the aussie left us to go to MURII, the trendy nightclub. Anyways me matt and moe stayed played pool talked to the some really cute korean girls, I got one of their number, but decided to bounce. So ended up going to this nightclub I knew called the Velvet Underground near the university and that place was wild so packed, cheap drinks, hot korean babbes. So we danced and partied there all night left in the mourning maybe around five, it was awesome best nightclub ive been to in Korea. Sunday was also sweet during the day we went to the fish market which is huge and cool. While there I had some raw squid. It was wild it was still alive so it fought as you ate it like it would stick to the side of your mouth. After the fish market we drank at the beach then went to a nightclub where we met some hot korean girls and had a blast. Monday though was a differant and awesome. Me Matt, Joe, who is a cute new zealand chick, and andrew, the aussie, decided to go the aquarium. So we went to the aquarium which was pretty sweet but I ended up wondering by myself and lost the group I ended up taking a nap in some chair with this really wired music is was trippy dark room strage music, fishes. Anyways eventually I got back to the hostel and me and matt found out that Mr. Lee the hostel owner was throwing a full moon party at the hostel. So we decided to kill some time before that started so we went back to the beach drank some more beers talked spanish to some korean dude and then went to a cool outdoor pub where we shot the shot dranka pitcher and took in the sites it was a great vibe Gwangalli is a great spot. So after drinking we went back to the pad for the full moon party. So the party was sweet it took place outdoors so you could see the moon and he made some great food. So the scene was really great there were alot of really interesting people the singaporian girls, the japanese dude, the aussie me and matt, 2 military officers from taiwon, one mexiacan dude, mr lee all his friends it was great. So anyways the Pusan trip was great

댓글 2개:

johnny :

Hi Dave,
I am currently in Changwon and looking to hook up with some Korean chicks. Can you please let me know the best bar?

johnnysim2000@yahoo.ca

I appreciate the help in advance.

Looking to get laid in the next few days.

Johnny

johnny :

Hi Dave,
I am currently in Changwon and looking to hook up with some Korean chicks. Can you please let me know the best bar?

johnnysim2000@yahoo.ca

I appreciate the help in advance.

Looking to get laid in the next few days.

Johnny