2007년 8월 10일 금요일

morning after

Well last night was pretty sweet I got drunk and laid. So anyways what happened was me and my buddy matt went to IP (international pub) after work. While there we shot the shit talked about maybe moving to Spain (something I am seriously considering) and drinking brews. Eventually I get good and drunk and start talking to this hot fucking bartender. Talking turned to flirting and then we started taking tequilla shots. I remember I tried to convince her to take a bosy shit ans she wanted to but her boss basically said fuck no. But anyways she came back to my pad and we had fun. The only problem is that shes the bartender and I will see her every night I go out drinking so that could be very good or very bad. But whatever it was worth it, she was fine and it was a great lay.

댓글 없음: